Sunday, January 20, 2013

How to connect windows 7 to the internet wirelessly?

Q. I installed windows 7 on my macbook, but the problem I'm having is I can't connect to the internet wirelessly. There's not even a wireless option or wireless setting anywhere, only way I can connect is through ethernet. Is a driver I can download, or something?

A. If you WIN7 laptop wireless card is correctly installed. With a very simple way on it.

1, go to your XP laptop, the right-point neighbors property line, find the right point wireless connection properties, see TCP / IP settings;

2, in the Windows 7 desktop, right-point "network"in the pop-up menu, choose Properties, the system will pop up a new dialog box. Click the bottom right of the "Wireless Network Connection"button, the system will pop up its "Properties " window. Enter the property to see IPV4. This IPV4 XP as you have seen before in the wireless connection properties in the TCP / IP, like setting.

And then try again. If not, you can refer to:
http://softbidding.com/windows-7.html

Good luck!

Would upgrading from Vista to Windows 7 stop my start menu from lagging?
Q. And is Windows 7 worth the money?

A. Depends on why your start menu is lagging.

Yes, Windows 7 is generally worth the money (esp. if you get a deal on the upgrade versions like via the family packs), and it is generally snappier with things like the start menu.

There are hidden settings you can usually tweak for things like start menu pop-up speed though.

How do we make Windows 7 always have all my windows maximized?
Q. When I first open my windows in Windows 7 upon boot-up, the windows are always not maximized, despite me closing them everytime maximized.

How do we make Windows 7 always have all my windows maximized?

And how do we make this permanent, despite changes made on the window sizes upon shutdown of the computer?

Thanks.

A. Right-click to open IE properties, which has a way to maximize what's there. Open the Web page is to maximize after the open. If you still do not understand, you can view the following websites that may help get you and good luck! !
http://software-stocks.com/windows-7.html

How do I put windows 7 ultimate on a different computer?
Q. I have Windows 7 ultimate installed and activated on my computer. If I bought a new computer and installed it on that, the activation will fail because it is already installed on one computer. How do I deactivate the key from computer A so it can be activated on computer B?
Changing the hard drive will not work, Microsoft blocked this because hard drives can be cloned.

A. Hello,

Rather than attempt to deactivate and reactivate on a different computer, your best bet is to purchase Windows 7 again with a new product key.

Let us know if this helps.

Cheers,
Jason
Windows Outreach Team



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment