Saturday, January 19, 2013

can anybody help me with error launching installer problem in windows 7?

Q. I have downloaded 3 different programs from the internet and when i want to install them on my computer ( with windows 7) an error says : error launching installer and the program finishes.i cant even open these programs because of this error. does anybody know what the problem is? and how can i solve it?

A. If you are using 64 bit OS then those programs may only be 32 bit applications and they won't work on your system.

If those programs need certain drivers and system files that are not included with the applications like C++ runtime files then you need the C++ redistrubutable package to be installed prior to installing your programs.

Perhaps if you mention (add details) which application you are trying to install and where you are downloading from then other more experienced people may be more helpful.

How can I fix Windows 7 blue screen error?
Q. Hi. I am running Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. Usually, a while after my computer is booted up, I see a blue screen error. It says that a problem has occurred and Windows has shut down to prevent further damage. Unfortunately, that's all I can read before the computer restarts itself. What do I do about this error? PLEASE HELP
ALso, will starting the computer in safe mode help anything?

A. Tap F8 as the computer boots up.
Start in Safe Mode.
Once it starts (takes a while) go to Control Panel, System. Then Advanced system settings. Then Startup and Recovery - Settings. Then uncheck the Auotmatic Restart in System Failure.

Restart computer.
Now it will stop on the Blue Screen. Write down the full error code and Google for it. Blue Screen errors are often drivers but can be RAM errors or hard drive faults.

When i install My Intel Graphic Drivers in windows 7 than installation gave an error that is?
Q. When i install My Intel Graphic Drivers in windows 7 than installation gave an error that is
This computer does not meet the minimum requirments for installing the software Setup will exit.
Plz help me i m very worried about this how can i install my Display Driver.

A. There could be a couple of reasons:

- Insufficient main PC memeory (RAM)
- The drivers are not signed for Windows 7
- They're the wrong drivers for your card model

Double check the model, if you want to make sure download from http://www.fixmydriver.com and run the scan. It will identify the graphics card model.

How do I transfer files from my Windows 7 partition to an external HD via Ubuntu?
Q. I can't boot up windows 7 due to an BSOD stop error, or several for that matter. So I want to back up my stuff before I attempt anything. How do I transfer my files from my windows 7 partition to an external HDD?
This is for a laptop, sony vaio. So removing my drive would be a bit of a hassle.

A. Boot from any Linux distro from a CD. It doesn't have to be installed. Just run it off the CD to access your hard drive. You will be able to move your data to a different storage.

If you are not so familiar with Linux then run the Mini Windows XP on this bootable CD so you can use Windows Explorer to get to your data:
http://www.hirensbootcd.org/download/

Having problems with your Windows 7? Email me your edition and version. I expect you to have your product key on hand which you will need to reactivate the OS after wiping out the hard drive and reinstalling Windows 7 and all your applications.

Update: No it is not true that Linux will change your files. I'm 100% sure about that. You are only going to access them to copy them to a different location, not edit them, right?



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment