Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I have windows 7 and my friend has xp, i wondering if my backup disc would work on his?

Q. I have windows 7 and my friend has windows xp. His computer is infected and i was wondering if my backup disc for windows 7 would help fixing his computer at all. Thank you.

A. No that won`t work, your backup disc will only work on exactly the same model with same os as your`s.

Try to remove the virus by scanning with av software.

If you have none or the virus won`t let it run, start up in safe mode with networking by tapping F8 as soon as you switch on.

Then download avg antivirus and malwarebytes, and do a scan in safe mode with both of them.
Avg will put any virus it finds into the virus vault.

After the Malwarebytes scan just delete all selected.

How to fix incomaptibility issue with Crysis Warhead on Windows 7 32-bit?
Q. I have a Windows 7 home premium 32-bit. I have installed Crysis Warhead on my computer. When I click the application shortcut, nothing happens.

When I run the program compatibility troubleshooter, it says INCOMAPTIBLE APPLICATION. Crysis Warhead runs fine on my friend's Windows 7 Ultimate.

How to fix this issue?

A. try reinstalling, the game works great on my computer Win7 64bit(which is known for compatibility problems).

Will downgrading to Windows 7 fix the High CPU problem?
Q. Okay, so i got a windows 8 laptop for christmas, ive already found out that im pretty much screwed, because of the OS supposed to be for a tablet. So my question is, if i downgrade to windows 7, will this fix the horribly high cpu ussage? I like to play games, such as garrys mod, amnesia, counter strike, many online games on steam. I have lots of lag when i play these but i shouldnt on such a new computer but i guess it is because of the OS/windows 8?

A. Do you get high CPU usage while these games are running?

Just because you have a new computer doesn't actually mean it'll run games since there are may configurations available. Some are designed to run 3D games but others aren't. Without knowing your systems specs it's impossible to say which category your PC falls into.

- Dominic

How do you fix the black screen on death in Vista.?
Q. I dont know what went wrong, whenever i boot up my laptop normally, it gets stuck at a black screen.

However, I am able to boot my laptop in safe mode.

Also, I have tried some of the basics fixes such as pressing the shift key 5 times, and that didnt work.

Anyone got any idea on how to fix this, would buying and installing windows 7 fix my computer??

A. A black startup screen is a problem that occurs when the computer does not proceed through the normal boot cycle into the operating system and freezes at a black screen. Before resorting to an expensive computer technician, repair the problem yourself by using the Startup Repair feature of your Windows Vista operating system. This procedure generally takes less than 20 minutes to complete, enabling you to once again boot your Vista PC.

1. Insert the Vista DVD into the computer. Restart the computer.
2. Press any key when prompted to boot from DVD.
3. Select your language, keyboard and currency from the drop-down menus.
4. Click "Repair your computer," select the drive containing Vista, and click "Next" to perform a startup repair, fixing the black screen issue.

HOPE IT WILL WORK FOR YOU...



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment