Wednesday, January 23, 2013

When Im working on my computer, how can I navigate through all the windows easily?

Q. I know windows 7 fixed this but my old vista is terrible for navigating windows because my taskbar always freezes.

A.

Will upgrading to windows 7 fix my computer errors?
Q. hello, I have a windows vista laptop and yesterday I got the blue screen of death and its most likely because I turned off my windows firewall when I was searching on the internet. I might have a virus but iv never seen a virus give a blue screen of death so will upgrading to windows 7 fix this?

A. hi zac, yeah it could but for fun let's try these steps and see if this helps your vista so first reboot when you see your windows logo start tapping f8 scrol down to last good configuration(advance) now when you get to your laptop then go to control panel there hit the internet options icon there delete your history and cookies. now exit back to your laptop screen and hit start>programs>accessories>system tools scrol down to system restore there setting your own restore date go back to december 28, 2011 and apply if you cannot set your own restore date than check under the big box it said beyond 5 days and restore as far as you can now apply and your system is restoring and reboot. when this is complete go back to system tools again and hit disk clean check all of the boxes that is using mbs except thumbnail and apply. you will get the message do you want to delete these files say yes. good luck i hope i was helpful to you

How do you repair a windows 7 computer that has files damaged or configured incorrectlly?
Q. My computer is stuck on the windows files have been damaged or configured incorrectly screen. None of the options work, not even in the boot menu. It usually gets suck at the starting windows screen, or a black screen with my mouse. I don't have an installation disk, my computer came with windows 7. How do I fix this?

A. Take your Windows 7 disc and boot from that. You'll enter the repair console and you can fix it that way. If its a new install, it may be worth reinstalling the OS so you know it works right. Thats the easiest solutions.

How do I get my keyboard to register more strokes?
Q. Right now, it can only register 2 strokes pressed at a single time. Is there any way I can increase this number? I'm on a laptop so a solution won't be easy as replacing the keyboard. I would be happy even if I could increase the number to 3 keystrokes at once. My OS is Windows Vista. (Will upgrading to Windows 7 fix this?)

A. Unfortunately, no. The limit is set by the keyborad's built-in program, and can only be changed by replacing the keyboard.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment